- When choosing a tool, know that every system has its advantages.
- All take time to learn well.
- All take time to maintain.
- Some visualize better, some learn better, some report prettier.
- There’s no tool that takes away the need for critical thinking.
About Wendy Scherer
Wendy knew from her years as a partner with Bozell Worldwide that there was a great need for knowledge synthesis and business research that was more than a mere information dump. To address the market need for finding and digesting complex business research, she founded Scherer Cybrarian in 1995. The business grew and expanded over the years to include primary research, GIS, news aggregation and monitoring, and much more. But what she loved the most was the emerging world of social media research. (Don’t laugh. Everyone should love their work as much as Wendy does!) As this segment grew, it became apparent that this specialty could stand on its own to grow and change with the times. And so, The Social Studies Group was born in 2009.